Saturday, November 14, 2009

Former Abrtionists Speak


"...he looks just like my Dad!..." 1950s baby
Every woman in America today has full and complete ownership of another person every time she conceives, and the power to choose life or death for that person. This relationship between mother and offspring is a violation of the laws of God, nature, and man. Until this practice is abolished, slavery will continue to thrive in America.


FOR CRISIS PREGNANCY HELP OR POST-ABORTION COUNSELING CALL TOLL FREE 1-800-848-5683

Abortions on video can be viewed online at silentscream.org, Abort73.com ,AbortionNO.org, and http://www.massmediamail.com/durarealidad/ Children under 18 should consult a parent or guardian prior to viewing

..."There are usually two questions the girls ask. The first is: Does it hurt? "Oh, no...it's a slight cramping sensation... Then they ask: Is it a baby? "No, it's a product of conception; it's a blood clot; it's a piece of tissue.".. she pays up front then goes into a room for counseling... They give her a 6 to 12 page form [designed] to confuse the girl... [so she won't]...ask any questions...I cannot tell you one thing that happens in an abortion clinic that is not a lie." Carol Everett,

"...When the abortionist finishes a suction D & C, he has to open a little suction bag and he has to literally reassemble the child....because he wants to make sure he didn't leave anything behind....complications [occur]...perforated uteruses... bleeding, infection -- Lord knows how many of those women are sterile now.... a young lady that I had done an abortion on showed up, and the abortion had been incomplete....she passed an arm or a leg and she freaked out....and I was doing salines...They were horrible because you saw one intact, whole baby being born, and sometimes they were alive..."Dr. Anthony Levatino

"...after I would do the suction D & C procedure, I would then go... to a sink where I would ... pick through it ...to identify the four extremities, the spine, the skull and the placenta. If I didn't find that, I would have to go back and scrape and suction some more...' Dr. Beverly McMillan

"...I had seen an ultrasound...late first trimester, probably second trimester [abortion]. I handled the ultrasound while the doctor performed the procedure and I directed him while I was watching the screen...I saw the baby pull away. I saw the baby open his mouth...I couldn't deny what I saw on the screen..." Joy Davis

"...The patients that we cared for after injecting the hypertonic saline [abortion], we actually took to the labor and delivery unit... It was there that I treated patients in premature labor. We used medications to try to stop the labor so that the pregnancy could progress to term. Sometimes the aborted babies were bigger than the premature ones which we took to the nursery...I also began to notice that about a third of my patients had had abortions and many of them expressed regret about having had them...I would ask them for the year of their abortion, and I discovered that...many of them...gave me the exact date as easily as most women recall the birthdates of their babies." Dr. Macarthur Hill

"...Then on the third day, they come back and ... so there's twelve women laboring down there to have these babies and they're so far along, I mean, they are third trimester babies, so that they are basically going through just as much, if not more, labor than you would to have a live delivery...." Luhra Tivis describing the delivery of late term dead offspring, that had been killed by the abortion Doctor by injecting their hearts with poison, then delivered by inducing labor.

"[He] found that the suction curette was obstructed by a torn-off fetal leg. So he changed techniques and dismembered the child with a ring forceps:...'And as I brought out the rib cage, I looked and I saw a tiny, beating heart. And when I found the head of the baby, I looked squarely in the face of another human being, a human being that I'd just killed." Dr. Paul E. Jarrett Jr.

Read the full transcripts & articles at http://prolifeaction.org/providers/